Oksana from As Sweet as it Gets must have access to the fairy godmother’s wand, because this Cinderella Birthday Party is definitely magical! The princess inspired desserts, pink & gold decor, “Princesses R Us” accessories shop and a visit from Cinderella herself make this party the perfect royal celebration!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Royal cake with golden filigree, pearls, carriage topper + a beautiful fondant bow by Anna Elizabeth Cakes
– Pretty pink and gold dessert table with a “Once Upon A Time” Wall Decal Backdrop
– Gold princess crown cupcake toppers + Princess dress & crown sugar cookies
– “Princesses R Us” shop where the pint-size princesses could pick out royal accessories
– Cute little princess costumes + A visit and storytelling with Cinderella herself!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Oksana…
The birthday girl, with a special fondness for Cinderella, requested a magical birthday party and maybe a visit from Cinderella herself. We made sure her wishes came true!
The invitation requested for the girls to come dressed in their favourite princess dresses and arrive on time to greet a surprise guest. The mid-afternoon party started with a special fruit snack individually packaged in ice cream cartons with beautiful labels by Loralee Lewis. Following that, Cinderella arrived for a special story time, sing-along songs, and games with the birthday girl and her friends. The girls could not get enough of Cinderella and had so many questions for her and where she came from. After a one-on-one photo opp with Cinderella, the guests enjoyed delicious cake and other treats from the sweet table, which was the centrepiece of the event.
Following the sweets, the little princesses got an opportunity to “shop” in a Princesses R Us shop. Each girl was provided with her own shopping bag to purchase some princess essentials such as a crown, necklace, earrings, ring, and special lipstick (which was really candy “flipstick.”) The princess shop was a ton of fun!!!
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Event planning & styling: As Sweet as it Gets
– Cake: Anna Elizabeth Cakes
– Cake pops: Carmen’s Sweet Creations
– Cookies: L&V Couture Cookies
– Paper products: Loralee Lewis
– Wall decal: My Wonderful Walls
– Photography: Lando Images