KAPOW! This MARVELous Superhero Themed Birthday Party by Kelly Martin of Right-Hand Gal is super fun & creative! With comic book pages used as party decor, action figure centerpieces, and an awesome Superhero Training Course, this party could absolutely save the day!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Superhero action figure centerpieces with comic book page paper rosettes
– City skyline photo booth & dessert table backdrop + Marvel Suphero photo booth props
– Superhero Training Course” obstacle courses focusing on “Agility & Marksmanship” & “Speed and Endurance”
– Comic book page vase wraps, favor boxes, and napkin rings
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Kelly…
Paper banners, table runners, buffet table top, welcome sign, napkin rings and more all hand made from old comic books. Centerpieces made from action figures, IKEA plastic vases and pinwheels made from comic books. Snack cones and favor boxes made from photocopies of comic book pages printed on card stock and hand folded. We had 3 foot “Hero” sandwich from local grocery store, chips, fruit, pasta salad to eat. Punch, lemonade & water were served at a drink station with comic book word bubbles! And our delicious cake was from Costco. Lastly, we had Superhero Training Courses with a “speed and endurance” training course & a “agility and marksmanship” training course!
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Party Styling: Kelly Martin of Right-Hand Gal
– Photography: Sheryll Lynne Photographers
– Foil curtains: Zurchers
– City skyline backdrop: Cuisine Unlimited
– Plates, cups & napkins: Walmart
– Plastic Vases: Ikea