A relaxing day by the pool with friends is a fabulous way to kick off the summer — especially when it’s a Tiffany Theme Pool Party! Laura of Laura’s Little Party styled this simply glamorous ”summer kick-off” party for her daughter with extra glitz and glam. The black, aqua & diamond decor is so fun & girly… and I just love the aqua outdoor chandelier and those super cute printables of course! ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Tiffany theme dessert table with a pearl macaron tray & elegant cupcake tower
– Towel station with fur lined frame, stripes, pearls, and giant black bow
– HWTM “All that Sparkles” Printable Collection! :)
– Ice cream bar with dipped aqua spoons + sundae glasses tied with tulle and rock candy!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Laura…
With Summer quickly approaching, it was time to start thinking about a party! Every year I like to throw my daughter & her friends a Summer kick-off party. This year we decided on making it a fun, Tiffany inspired theme!
I found some great bargains at my local Dollar Tree store, that happened to come in our party theme’s colors. How perfect! Each of the guests got a beach tote filled with a towel, and flip flops. They also went home with a hula hoop, a pool noodle, beach ball, fedora gum ball bracelets, and some black glam sunglasses!
I created a small towel cabana that was stocked with towels to help “soak up the fun”
The girls nibbled on cucumber sandwiches, macarons, cupcakes, fabulous cookies, and kept cool with some yummy ice cream. When they were thirsty, they filled up their glam-ified pineapple cups at the small drink station that I set up on an ice chest.
My daughter’s Tiffany Summer Splash was a hit, and the girls are even more excited to start their Summer vacay!
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Party Styling, Photography, Diamond Shaped Banners: Laura’s Little Party
– Cookies: She Wears The Crown
– “Fun in the Sun” Banner: Creativities Galore
– Audrey Hepburn Peg Doll: Craft that Party
– Party Printables: Hostess with the Mostess