Isn’t this Blue & White Backyard Baby Shower photographed by Alyona of Anokiart Photography so fresh, bright & beautiful? I love the relaxing, summery feel of the baby blue linens, white florals and gorgeous pictures of mommy and daddy-to-be! (For more Baby Shower Ideas go here and here!)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– “Guess Spencer’s Birthday” calendar due date game with baby foot stamp!
– Cute blue & yellow baby carriage shortbread cookies by Jamaica Cakes
– Assorted white florals in mismatched vases + Baby blue tissue pom chandelier
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Alyona…
Last Month, Denise & Keith held their coed outdoor baby shower at the historic Wifandel House in Los Angeles, California. After two years of marriage, the couple are thrilled about their new bundle of joy, a baby boy! Instead of a traditional ceremony, the couple opted for a coed shower where they could invite their closest friends and family to share the joy. Instead of shower games, guests were able to bond, mingle and enjoy, and delicious appetizers! The dessert bar had a selection of homemade coconut tarts made straight the mother’s belizean tradition as well as Jamaica Cake’s delicious carriage shortbread cookies and coconut cake with vanilla filling. Purple Meadows hand made all the creative goods – drink straws, baby boy mantel banners, backdrops for the cake table all the other fun little paper good details.
Thank you to all our friends and family who brought so much love and support to make this shower so lovely and unforgettable!
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Photographer: Anokiart Photography
– Cake & Cookies: Jamaica’s Cakes
– Paper Goods: Purple Meadows & Events
– Makeup: Dusty Starks Celebrity Makeup
– Venue: Winfandel Club
– Linens and rentals: vinispartyrentals.com