As usual, Kristeen of Kristeen LaBrot Events is out to impress with this Bird Themed Wedding – and it is absolutely stunning! With stunning orange & green floral arrangements, gorgeous golden birdcage centerpieces, a rhinestone cake table backdrop & a little vintage romance in the air, this wedding is just perfect!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Golden birdcage centerpieces with little egg nests, orange florals, & lace wrapped votives
– Tea-stained doily menus at each place setting + Satin napkins with big gem napkin rings
– Wooden heart “Mr & Mrs” Champagne flute tags + Moss & Lace covered letters spelling “Love”
– Rhinestone “curtain” backdrop for cake table + Beautiful lacy cake with “love bird” toppers
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Kristeen…
Kim and James were married 8.6.11 in Palos Verdes, California. Their wedding theme was vintage romance and was filled to the brim with details. Kim took on a ton of DIY projects including tea stained doily menus, painted frames for the Smilebooth and a rhinestone curtain backdrop for her cake display.
They chose Riviera United Methodist Church because of the beautiful center aisle and gorgeous stained glass window. The Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion has dramatic red walls and a theater height ceiling that matched our romantic themed reception. The outdoor Terrace was perfect for the Scotch / Cigar bar and lounge set up.
FROM THE BRIDE
I wanted to create an unforgettable experience for our guests. I wanted them to see how dedicated my Bride and I are to each other and to every detail of our lives. We love to entertain and this was our moment to shine. We had the best food, the best wine and beer, the best cake and desserts, the best scotch and cigars and the best vendors that we could find.
The best thing we could have done was reach out to a professional for help in coordinating the details. We chose Kristeen because we wanted a stress-free day. We were able to enjoy every moment and not worry about all of the DIY projects and details that we obsessed over during our engagement.
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Event styling & coordinating: Kristeen LaBrot Events
– Photography: Figlewicz Photography
– Flowers: Rolling Hills Flower Mart
– DJ: iDJ Entertainment
– Reception: Norris Pavilion
– Ceremony: Riviera United Methodist Church
– Photo booth: SmileBooth
– Catering: Thank Goodness It’s Sofia
– Cake: Sweet and Saucy Shop
– Hair & Makeup Artist: Katie B Cosmetics
– Dress: Maggie Sottero
– Tux: Friar Tux Rentals
– Limo: Platinum Limo
– Linens: Stephanie’s Linens
– Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
– Treats: Popcornopolis
– Invitations: By Invitation Only
– Hairpiece: Lulusplendor
– Jewelry: Wild Stone Jewels
– Cake Topper: Vintage Green Limited
– Cufflinks: Dabble Designs