You can never go wrong with a little pink, gold and cupcakes… and Stephanie Hanna of Brag About Baby knew just the right spin to put on little McKenzie’s big day with this adorable Cupcakes and Carousels Birthday Party! I just love the glitz & vintage sparkle of this carousel theme – it feels so pretty and magical!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Pink polka dot trimmed with tickets + gold scallop cupcake wrappers with carousel pony toppers
– Rhinestone embellished ticket cake and Chalkboard Favorite Things Sign
– Pink & aqua vintage ticket booth with felt carousel banner
– Glittery “2” sugar cookes, pink rice krispie pops, & pretty white chocolate carousel lollipops
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Stephanie…
We were so excited to have McKenzie’s 2nd Birthday party at Sugar Sand Park right next to the carousel. We had lots of sweet treats, a ticket booth photo op, clown that did face painting and balloon animals. We had hula hoops and beach balls for the little ones to play with. Carousel music and carousel rides made the party complete.
I started with my favorite part… the dessert table. I used white linens so the color scheme: pink, mint green and gold would pop!
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Invitation and Thank you: Kaylee Bug Designs
– Photos: Daniela Marciante of Bella Rosa Photography
– Gold Chevron Paper Table Runner: Paper Source
– Carousel Chocolate Pops: Candy Cottage
– Ticket Booth Felt Banner: Mayca Sews
– Favorite Things Sign: Moulage Collection
– Sugar Cookies: Patty Cakes
– Dress: Joyfolie
– Headband: Giddy up and Grow
– Vintage Carousel Tickets: Chrystelle