Brimming with gold, roses and lace, Sibella created this gorgeous Red Rose & Gold Flamenco Party Theme for her daughter Asya’s 2nd birthday! The Spanish-inspired styling paired with eye catching (allergy-free) desserts makes this birthday celebration absolutely exquisite!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Rosebud Cake Pops and Golden Glitter Cakes
- Personalized gold doily & red lace chocolate wrappers
- Wooden crate & tree stump platforms + Giant red paper poms
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Sibella…
As a mother, the most important thing for me is to leave precious memories for my children. My beautiful son Arda has severe food allergies therefore has missed out on a lot of his friends and families birthday functions. Which is why when I style their birthdays I put in a little extra for them. I styled this party for my daughter Asya’s 2nd birthday and had everything safe for Arda. The beautiful Angel at ElevatorLoveStory has always kept him safe! All her deserts and cakes are made specially for Arda . Wheat, gluten, egg and nut free. . I think everything should be done in style :-) parties are one of those things.. I really enjoyed putting this party together.. my kids were kept safe and happy!
- Styling & concept, table gown, paper pom poms, personalized & gold chocolate wrappers, favor boxes, invitations, and gold cups: Sibella
- Cakes, cupcakes, cake pops & all sweet treats: ElevatorLoveStory
- Photography: Sibella & Neil Winch Photography
- Asya’s tutu: Peri Bonjuk
- Sibella’s tutu: Poppy & Rose