A cute owl covered dessert table? This is my kind of party! Deliene Alvarenga of Belo Papel designed an adorable Pink & Blue Owl Dessert Table with DIY paper owls and sweet ideas for a gender neutral inspired table! (For more Owl Party Ideas go here and here!)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Pillow Box Paper Owls and Pink & Blue Tiered Owl Cake
- Macarons in mini buckets, candy apples and swirl cake pops
- Pink and Blue drinks, cupcakes with scalloped liners & ribbon tied water bottles
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Deliene…
I did this owl decoration for a booth at an event about parties. The idea was to set up something in a neutral theme for boys and girls.
I wanted something more rustic, with demolition wood furniture and some plants behind, but very delicate for a one year old birthday.
So, I ordered a cake biscuit (fake) and the little biscuit owls, made some owl boxes, decorated other items with scrapbooking owls, ribbons, many felt and fabric owls. The dessert table was decorated with apples decorated with chocolate, cakepops, chocolate bars, small cans filled with candy, tubes filled with M & M’s, tubes of brigadeiro, pots of condensed milk pudding, cupcakes and bottles for juice.
As a favor gift, environment diffusers , milk cartons filled with candy, small pillows for younger guests will remember until the time of the nap.
- Fake cake, all biscuits (cold porcelain): Fernanda Minatti
- Decorated Apples (candy apples), cakepops: Valeska Viviane
- Cupcakes: Fernanda Calbo of Divine Cupcake
- Felt owls: Fernanda Miranda
- Balloon Sculptures: Luci Ueti Eventos
- Demolition wood furniture: Inovasom, Juliana & Sabina Fabricio of Inovasom
- Table Design: Belo Papel