Oh my heart-thumping goodness! Kristeen LaBrot Events designed one stunning wedding for lucky lovebirds Jenna & Chris! All of the eclectic details in their Vintage Romance Wedding came together beautifully for a sweet & memorable Spring wedding.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for…
– “Welcome to our love story” sign + window pane seating chart
– Gorgeous cake with floral embellishment and love bird topper
– Jumbo clothespin table numbers, assorted vases with elegant florals
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Jenna (the bride),
– Inspiration behind the day: It was hard because we like so many different things and genres. We went with the vintage style and started collecting things over the last year to incorporate into the wedding. Things were kind of mismatched which in a way made them all go together perfectly.
– Favorite memory of the day: I was so nervous all day but when I walked down the aisle and finally reached Chris, all the nerves went away. My best memory was seeing him for the first time!
– Music Choices: We had Spanish style guitar players at the ceremony which was so beautiful. The reception was all about the songs that remind us of each other so it was mostly reggae and r&b love songs with some old school hip hop to get everyone on the floor.
– Advice you have for brides planning now: Try not to stress and enjoy the process. Explore etsy – they probably have anything you could think of! also, if you can, get a wedding planner so you don’t have to worry about anything the day of!
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Wedding Planner: Kristeen LaBrot Events
– Photographer: Floataway Studios
– Videographer: Cana VP
– Venue: The Mountain Mermaid
– Florist: Fleuretica
– Gown/Veil: Claire Pettibone
– Bridesmaids: American Apparel
– Bridesmaids Shoes: Seychelles
– Groomsmen: JCrew, H&M
– Caterer: EcoCaters
– Rentals: Town and Country
– Linens: Wildflower
– Hair and Makeup: Blowlux
– Invitations: Jon Manheim ([email protected])
– Desserts: Sweet & Saucy
– Cake Plate and Server, Table Numbers: BHLDN
– Vintage dessert plates: The Vintage Table Co
– DJ: Dave Hernandez
– Ceremony Musicians: Shant Ghahreman and Trent Eaton