Celebrity wedding planner, Melissa Andre, knows glamour (just see her work and you’ll feel like you’re in a dream)! This time, she designed a Fabulous Pink & Glam Fête for her own birthday with gorgeous details that were almost as stunning as the birthday girl herself! :)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Shimmery gold glitter viles for “birthday wishing”
- Gorgeous monogram pink and gold 3-tier cake by Lori Hutchinson
- Sophisticated Eats and Orchid Centerpieces
- Birthday Sweets Candy Bars & Hendrick’s Fantasy Cocktail
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Danielle…
When event industry friends got word that Party Planning Expert, (and Style Me Pretty, LBB Member) Melissa Andre was considering throwing herself a “small” birthday dinner this year, I don’t think it was a surprise to anyone that the event quickly turned into a perfectly executed and gorgeous fete filled with the most irresistible details and fabulous guests. Oliver + Bonacini offered to host the intimate dinner at Melissa’s favourite restaurant – LUMA. Planning her own fête of course, Melissa worked with her lovely team and head chef (and personal friend) Jason Bangerter on a delicious menu of lobster tacos, burrata salad, seared tuna, and champagne cocktails adorned with twirls of pink cotton candy (one of Melissa’s Must-Have desserts). Melissa’s friend (and Master “Caketress”) Lori Hutchinson added a few tiers to the request for a small pale peach, soft blush, and glimmering gold birthday cake and produced an over the top pretty Dulce de Lèche filled cake filled with crunchy toffee bits. Coral, blush, and lush gold florals, sparkly custom details, and shimmering viles of gold glitter “for birthday wishing”, were dotted on each place setting. It was nothing short of spectacular. The event was attended by Melissa’s sweetest friends – socialite Ainsley Kerr, radio personality Billie Holiday, Flirtygirl Fitness founder Krista Knee, Relationship Columnist Jenn Kirsch, and wedding planning clients Kim and Roberto Alomar. Happy Birthday Melissa!
- Event Planning and Design: Melissa Andre Events
- Venue: LUMA Restaurant
- Photography: 5ive15ifteen photo company
- Cake: The Caketress Lori Hutchinson Designs
- Florals: Jackie O.
- Stationery: paper and poste
- Furniture + Pillows: Contemporary Furniture Rentals Inc.
- Rentals: Chair-Man Mills
- Linen Rentals: Around the Table