In the whimsical secret garden scene of Morrells Boutique, Candace Allan of Absolute Perfection styled Elegant Pink & Playful First Birthday Ideas for Mikyla! The sweet bunnies, yarn wrapped letters and a French inspired dessert table are just a few of the magical details from this darling celebration!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Pink drinks embellished with doilies, matching chevron straws & paper hearts
– “ONE” yarn wrapped letters among flowers as table centerpieces
– Pink ombre cake, sprinkled cake pops, macarons & fresh raspberries
– Fabric pendant flag bunting and paper rosette dessert table backdrop
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Candace…
Mikyla’s 1st Birthday: A Pink French Family Affair
In my initial consultation with Jackie, she had a very clear idea of the theme, the style as well as the direction of the days events. She referenced this birthday party that was featured on htwm, which we drew a bit of inspiration from.
Once we decided on the venue the Theme began to take shape. We decided to host it at a 5* Italian Venue called Morrells Boutique.
Myself and my team handmade everything. I design all the the invitations, and all labels as well as print them. The food was inspired by french cuisine and the dessert bar was inspired by the colour pink. I wanted to have continuation with items in the decor, so I decided to include quite a bit of Bunting and Doilies.
– Stationary & Invitations, Dessert Buffet, Coordination, Styling & Flowers: Absolute Perfection
– Venue, Flowers and Food: Morrells Boutique
– Paper Plates, Straws, Candle, Paper Cups and Gift Bags: In Good Company
– Cake and Desserts: Home Spun