Today we’re finally sharing the delicious & fun Bourbon Peach Pie Pops Recipe from our ”Preppy Paddock” Kentucky Derby Party! These pie pops are perfect bite-sized treats, and most importantly… super easy! These will surely impress your party guests with their Southern flavor and stylish little bow ties. ;)
BOURBON PEACH PIE POPS RECIPE
Adapted from: The Wicked Noodle
– 3 peaches (canned or fresh), finely diced
– 3 tbsp. bourbon
– 3 tbsp. flour
– 5 tbsp. sugar
– 1/4 tsp. salt
– 2 pkg refrigerated, rolled pie crust
– Egg White Wash (1 egg white)
– 1/4 c sugar for sprinkling
– Circle Cookie Cutter (about 2 inches)
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 425° F and line baking sheets with parchment paper or silpat
2. Mix together peaches, bourbon, flour, sugar, and salt.
3. Using a circle cookie cutter, cut out small circles from pie dough.
4. Place a lollipop stick in the center of the pie circle, then cover with about a teaspoon of peach filling.
5. Wet your finger with water, then trace the edge. Place second circle on top of the first, and seal with a pie pop stick.
6. Brush with egg wash. Sprinkle with sugar.
7. Place pops on a baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden. Let cool.
8. Dress up with a cute bow & serve!
– Try not to get sugar on the stick or parchment paper to prevent burning.
– Use the pie pop stick as you would a fork to crimp the sides.
– To display, place floral foam in a container, cover with material of your choice (we used moss sheets). Insert pie pop sticks with enough room to avoid overcrowding.