He we go with our 4th and final tablescape design for MADHOUSE by Michael Aram! Atmosphere is key to any celebration, and one of the things I loved most about working on this project was the opportunity to create a totally different atmosphere for each collection. I posted a very bold, modern “Black Orchid” table earlier today, so I’m excited to follow that up with a design that feels light and airy with a “casual chic” vibe!
THE MADHOUSE BOTANICAL LEAF COLLECTION
This tablecape was inspired by the Botanical Leaf collection, which features a lovely shade of minty-blue, metallic silver accents, and a delicate leaf design. I used grapewood, burlap, and colorful potpourri balls as decorative elements, and spray painted some faux succulents silver to embellish the branch and act as coordinating “table confetti”! A simple fabric-and-burlap garland was strung overhead to give everything a fun “party” feel.
My favorite detail from this table though (aside from the tableware itself) – was the presence of quotes. I’m such a fan of clever and inspirational quotes, and thought they would be the perfect finishing touch for this last table design. Each place setting features simple, tent card style quotes on food, celebrating life, and getting together. They’re designed to compliment the colors and textures in the MADHOUSE Botanical Leaf collection, and you can download them for free below – in addition to printable scroll banner quotes and party flags! Enjoy. :)
– Silver charger plates wrapped with muslin fabric dinner napkins
– Grapewood branch centerpiece embellished with silver faux succulents & potpourri balls
– Botanical Leaf Melamine Dinner Plates adorned printable with inspirational quotes
– Silver succulent leaves spray painted silver for themed “table confetti”
– Botanical Leaf Beverage Napkins + Translucent Twig Cutlery
– Scroll banner quote displayed between mini decorative chairs (decorative tea light holders)
– Wine glasses and napkins embellished with raffia
– Double layer “table runner” created from muslin and coordinating pale blue fabric
– Breezy Blue Cocktails with printable party “cheers!” flags
BREEZY BLUE COCKTAIL Recipe
Ingredients (per drink):
2 oz Hpnotiq
1 oz coconut rum
2 oz lemon lime soda
splash of pineapple juice
Stir all ingredients together in a glass filled with ice. CHEERS!
DOWNLOAD THE FREE PRINTABLES
This tablescape includes 2 free printable Branch Banners, a “Cheers” Party Flag and 4 Celebration Quote Tent Cards! Click here to download and enjoy!