Inspired by the brides’ shabby chic wedding, Ashley of Southern Mae Photography designed and captured all the down to earth details in this Charming Greenhouse Bridal Shower! At a local garden nursery she set up a vibrant Bubbly Bar, cheese and fruit display and a tablescape with feminine lace, perfect for this sweet bride-to-be!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– “Bubbly Bar” burlap bunting, cucumber water, lemonade & fruit juice
– Mason jar cups with mint green straws and fabric tied muslin chair covers
– “Merci” stamped seed packet favors
– Family photos, a birdhouse and simple floral table decorations
– “Edible Plant” chocolate pudding cup with a rosemary sprig
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Ashley…
This bridal shower was inspired by the bride’s shabby chic wedding theme. With winter upon us we decided to think outside the box and bring the outdoors inside by having the shower in a greenhouse at a local garden nursery. From custom chair covers and burlap banners, to stamped thank you seed packets and surprising the bride with photos of her mom and grandma on their wedding day; each detail was thoroughly and custom designed by Ashley of Southern Mae Photography and Ashley Taylor Designs.
Food and drinks were all of the brides favorites! Starting with a build your own mimosa bar, cucumber water and lemonade, cucumber and chicken salad sandwiches, with a scrumptious cheese and fruit display, and ending with an edible dirt pot made from chocolate pudding.