All aboard! Party PRO Member, Kelly of kellyallison photography designed the invitations, gathered up amazing vendors and photographed her son’s a Vintage Railroad Train Birthday Party! I’m loving the muslin juice box bags, “3” piñata and and those adorable choo choo train sandwiches!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Railroad crossing cupcakes displayed in vintage suitcases and red train cookies
– “Station Masters Office” colored on a cardboard box
– Toy trains, blue tripe hats + red bandanas & railroad “loot” favor bags
– “Veggie Train”, hot dogs + pickles and chips in paper cones
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Kelly…
We built this party for my little man, but with mommy’s style in mind. decor references vintage train travel with suitcases, RR signs, and a large station clock.
For activities, we created a station masters office out of recycled shipping boxes, and brought the train table to the living room for the guests to enjoy. and what’s a party without a piñata!?
The table was set with mini hot dogs (nestled into cupcake liners), a vintage veggie train, and sugary sweets galore.
– Event Styling: May Boury Styling
– Sweet Treats: Frost Cake & Cupcake Design
– Party Sundry & Paper Goods: Fort & Field and Paper Source
– Photography & Invitation design: kellyallison photography (Party PRO Member)