Renee & Nina of Confetti & Crumbs dreamed up a stunning Vintage Floral High Tea Bridal Shower to celebrate bride-to-be Linda! The fresh florals, lovely sweets, doilies and vintage accessories are perfectly frosted, baked and styled for a whimsical, heart-thumping celebration! (For more Vintage Inspired Bridal Shower ideas click here.)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– “Love is Sweet” Candy Buffet with lime marshmallows and assorted pastel treats in apothecary jars
– Peony flower inspired stationary, chalkboard heart name cards & “Tea is happiness in a cup” sign
– Gold painted jars and glass vases with elegant and whimsical florals
– Amazing pink and teal cakes, sophisticated fondant cupcakes & glitter dusted cake pops
– Vintage suitcases, typewriter giant ampersand and lips photo booth props
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Renee…
The theme for this event was essentially a vintage high tea with beautiful blooms and florals! The colour palette chosen of peach, seafoam green and mint tied in beautifully with a hint of metallic gold. It was held at the Village Green Hall in the picturesque suburb if Breakfast Point in Sydney on Sunday the 30th September 2012.
Decorations consisted of hired props from Antique Events including the vintage dresser and side tables, old crates and a tea trolley and vintage suitcases and giant balloons with tissue paper tassel frills. The tables were adorned with beautiful crochet vintage doilies, individual plate settings and menus and beautiful matching Robert Gordon crockery. Old glass jars featured on the tables in white, gold and tiffany blue and they held beautiful blooms of peach and ivory coloured ranunculus, anemones, roses, peris mixed with daises and Australian natives. The Dessert and Candy Bar stationary matched the invitation, supplied by The Little Paper Pantry, featured a peony print that was used to create the imaging on the cookies and one of the mini cakes. The cakes and desserts were all hand made with touches of vintage whimsy in the beautiful soft peaches and fresh sea foam and mint green tones.
Catering was also supplied by Confetti & Crumbs, guests were treated to mini hand made tarts and gourmet sandwiches, scones with jams and vanilla cream, a selection of fine Harney Tea’s, Innocent Bystander Moscato and imported Mexican sodas.
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Event Styling & Flowers, Cakes, Dessert Bar, Candy Bar, Menus & Catering: Confetti & Crumbs
– Fabric Flowers and Jar Decorations: Bespoke by Renee for Confetti & Crumbs
– Photography: Silk Truffle Photography
– Props & Hire: Antique Events
– Invites & Stationary: The Little Paper Pantry
– Photobooth Backdrop: The Little Soiree