Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest birthday girl of them all? Snow White-dressed Nadia is of course! Her Charming Snow White Birthday Party crafted and photographed by Aunt, Amy of A Dazzle Day & Amy L.B. Photography, is brimming with red bows, lace accents and sweet details that translate this classic fairytale into a modern and adorable party!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Cupcake liner “5” wreath and thumb print canvas embellished with lace and red ric rac
– Magic Mirror (gold painted Ikea frame) photo booth!
– Apple juice and doily wrapped glass bottles + apple cupcakes
– Red bow and lace tied favor boxes with mini vintage mirror, handmade bow hair clip, felt apple & an apple bracelet
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Amy…
The Little Lady Snow White Party was styled for my dear niece Nadia’s 5th birthday. My ideal Snow White and a beautiful party. Details, details! You will see many little touch ups to make this party unique and special! I love doing little girls parties! They are so much fun!!!! Please pay attention to the cakes and desserts! They look wonderful and taste as good as they seen! The adorable Snow White party printables are designed by Fara from Fara Party Design.
– Fondant birthday cake
– Chocolate mini cupcake with mini donut as Apple shape
– Sugar cookie
– Chocolate cake pops
– Apple juice with floating apples
– Apple cupcakes, fondant cake, cake pops, macarons, sugar cookies
– Thumb printing canvas
– Favors : felt apples, red bow hair clips and bracelet
– “5” door sign
– Tissue pom chandelier
– flower arrangements
Favor boxes were bought from Dollarama and decorated with handmade red bow, laced labels and doilies. Inside you will find a beautiful mini vintage mirror, handmade bow hair clip, felt apple, and an apple bracelet.