Alexis and Jennifer of The Pear, Event Styling and Planning styled spring sweets & crafts for a Peter Rabbit Inspired Easter Event at the Gardens Mall Pottery Barn Kids! Gretchen of Three Little Monkeys Studio created pastel and gingham printables to match, and the pint-sized guests look like their having a hopping day at the mall!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Egg cartons filled with cake balls, bunny cookies in “grass” and cupcakes with printable toppers
– Craft tables to make bookmarks, easter purses and foam egg crafts
– Egg shaped macarons with chocolate swirls and chocolate covered Oreos with fondant carrots
– Polka dot packaged favors with pinwheels and polka dots + Peter Rabbit glasses filled with candy!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Alexis…
We were thrilled to pair up with Pottery Barn Kids Gardens Mall! It was an Easter Event where kids came by to enjoy crafts and sweet treats. Gingham, pinwheels and pastel colors set an Easter feel and adorable bunnies, ducks, books and Easter bags and signs served as not only decoration, but also showcased the amazing Easter items that our guest could purchase at Pottery Barn Kids.
Mini egg cartons were filled with cake balls that replicated colored Easter eggs, Parisian Macarons were not only delicious, but adorable when their typical circle shape was changed to an egg shape with a the most edible darling designs. The Chocolate covered Oreo’s with fondant carrots on top were so adorable it was almost too cute to eat, but everyone got over that very quickly! There were mini cupcakes frosted in a variety of colors and cupcakes with edible toppers to match the adorable custom printables from Gretchen at Three Little Monkeys Studio designed for the event. The combination brought together an adorable and delicious dessert table.
The kids enjoyed activities like decorating personalized event bookmarks with beads, guessing the amount of chocolates in the jar to win the jar, making personalized Easter purses and putting together foam crafts. Over 60 children were our guests and each one went home with items like sweet treats, pinwheels, handmade hair bows and Pottery Barn Peter Rabbit cups to say Happy Easter! We had so much fun. A big thank you Pottery Barn Kids Gardens Mall and The Gardens Mall, but especially to our little guests that made this event a blast.
– Event Styling and Planning: The Pear, Event Styling and Planning
– Photography: Enduring Impressions
– Venue: Pottery Barn Kids Gardens Mall
– Macarons: The Sugar Monkey
– Cake Pops: Kimmy’s Cake Pops
– Mini Cupcakes, Chocolate Covered Oreos and Edible Cupcake Toppers: Earth & Sugar
– Printables: Three Little Monkeys Studio
– Rentals: Superior Party Rentals