Get excited for a play on pink and gold, plus precious DIY details for a sweet twins first birthday that would please any little girl I know! Shauntelle of Sposto Photography captured all the beautiful moments and decorations from this Pink “It’s A Small World” First Birthday Party by talented mom, Jenn Glenn! (P.S. More It’s A Small World Party ideas here!)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– DIY hot air balloon garlands (from toilet paper tubes!)
– Pink ruffle smash cake with a DIY tissue paper “candle”
– Children of the world cupcake toppers, globe party favors and a hand painted castle backdrop
– Cream puffs with pink flags, pink swirl cookies and pink tissue wrapped candies!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Shauntelle…
This “It’s a small world” Themed 1st birthday was chalked FULL of creativity and DIY crafts. From the homemade pastries, to the party favors, it’s a small world castle backdrop, to the twins cake eating outfits, this party SCREAMED little girls!
The party planner and “MOM” Jenn Glenn of Lakewood, CA offered a beautiful homemade-homedecorated cake with a DIY paper candle of pink and gold along with cream puffs, cupcakes, swirl cookies, and hand wrapped candies.
Decorations included DIY hot air balloon garlands (Made from Toilet paper tubes) that were strung through the air over the party area and Children of the world garden stands. A beautiful dessert table display, and A big pink kiddie pool filled with balls for the kids to play in. A Castle Backdrop painted by Jenn Glenn using polyester white fabric, shades of pink craft paints and gold paint pens.
The favors included an inflatable globe, literally, a “small world”, and a Children of the world coloring book with pack of crayons. The Favor Containers -were made by Jenn Glenn (MOM), using baby cereal containers covered in gold paper with embellishments.
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Photography: Shauntelle Sposto Photography
– Desserts: Jenn Glenn (MOM)
– Small World Children Toppers: Nested
– Cupcake Liners & Sprinkles: Wilton
– Paper Décor (Pink Tissue Fringe, Straw for Candle, Flags on Puffs, etc.): Shop Sweet Lulu
– Dessert Stands: Martha Stewart for Macys
– Pattern for Dresses: Aesthetic Nest
– Pattern for Bloomers – Daydream Believers
– Grey Flower Clippies & Pink Flower Headbands – Lillybug Lane
– World Balls, Skin Colors of the World Crayons and Children of the World Color Books – Oriental Trading
– Pinwheels (spray painted pink and gold to match party colors): $1 Section from Target