I’m so excited to bring you a visual recap of a recent Operation Shower event held in my hometown of San Diego, CA… at the beautiful Torrey Pines Golf Course, nonetheless! Operation Shower baby showers are always amazing – for different several reasons (learn more about them here) – but this one is especially near and dear because the event’s theme was inspired by the Go Baby, Go Baby Shower Collection from HWTM!
DESIGNERS & SWEETS VENDORS
There were lots of incredibly talented designers and sweets vendors involved, all who generously donated their own time/effort for the event, and it was so much fun to see how each of them incorporated the transportation themed printables into their work and put their own unique twist on the theme. You can also see how we styled this same theme for a home baby shower right here.
Because there is so much to see, we’re splitting this recap into 3 parts. Scroll down for a peek at the overall event and awesome dessert table – complete with suitcases and puffy felt clouds! – and stay tuned for the table recaps coming in Part 2 and Part 3. One thing is for sure… if you’re on the lookout for transportation themed baby shower ideas, you’re in LUCK – because there’s definitely no shortage of them here. Ready, set, GO……! ;)
– Event Production & Coordination: Operation Shower
– Host: Amy Mickelson
– Food: Carl’s Jr.
– Photography: Jackie Culmer Photography and Nicole Benitez Photography
– Printables: Hostess with the Mostess
– Dessert Table Styling & Design: Amy of Operation Shower (with thanks & a shout out to Shane of The Christmas Specialists for getting that backdrop up!)
Note: Special thanks to Pottery Barn Kids for giving each designer a generous gift card to use on PBK items incorporated into their table designs.
– A to Z Celebrations
– I Go You Go
– Lavender Pudding
– Maddycakes Muse
– Made by a Princess Parties in Style
– Paper & Cake
– Shawna Brockmeier Styled Events
– Tania Fischer Designs
– The Christmas Specialists
– Thoughtfully Simple