Patricia’s (of Patty K Photography) son Ryan wanted a “snow party” for his 7th birthday, so she dreamed up a Whimsical Winter Wonderland Party with snowy, frosty details! She brought the outdoors in with snowflake decorations, frosty treats and a fun snowman game (wrap each other in toilet paper and whoever looks like a snow man first wins)!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Hot Chocolate Bar, Paper Snowflakes & a mini sled cupcake display!
– White favor bags with snowman tags + red polka dots
– Donut “Snowballs”, Marshmallow “Snowmen” & Chocolate Covered Pretzel “Snowflakes”
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Patricia…
My kiddos party was the event of the year and I had 3 weeks to put it all together. Ryan went back and fourth before Christmas on what theme he wanted and then finally he said “I want it a snow party”. North Carolina this time of year is very limited on the snow front, but I was able to make a winter wonderland in our home. And since his birthday is in January right after Christmas I was able to make it on a dime. The kids played games (Like wrap each other in TP and who ever looks like a snowman first wins. Love pinterest ideas). Then after presents and we went ice skating. Everything was pretty much from Walmart, Target, Party City, & Pier One. I made Marshmallow Snowmen, used DIY printables redesigned by myself from Pair of Pears and used confetti as cupcake toppers.
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Party Design & Styling, Photography: Patty K Photography
– Hot cocoa cups, paper straws & white cups with lids: Garnish
– Invitation (redesigned by myself to fit my sons theme), food labels, hot chocolate sign: A Pair of Pears
– Random decorations & candy: Walmart, Party City, Pier One, & Kohls