Winner update: 2/26/13: This giveaway is now closed. Thanks so much to everyone that entered! And the lucky random winner is… Commenter #108 EDIE! Congrats!
Bring the stars of your dessert table to new heights with customizable cupcake, cake pop, and push pop towers! The Cupcake Tower makes fantastic displays that often find a special place in my own dessert tables… for example: Rylie’s Snow Bunny Birthday, Wonderlandia, Goodnight Moon, and our recent Bundle of Bots Baby Shower for PBK. In other words, I’ve reused mine more than a few times. ;)
Before I explain why I love these towers so much though, I should let you know that The Cupcake Tower is sending 1 lucky winner from HWTM on a $200 SHOPPING SPREE to choose anything in their inventory: cupcake towers, cake pop towers, NEW push pop towers, ribbon packs, etc… anything your sweet tooth desires!
MORE REASONS WHY I LOVE THESE TOWERS
– Super easy to put together, pack up and store + easily wipes clean after use
– Flexible sizes – use just one level at a time or stack them all
– REVERSIBLE cake pop tiers: one side is drilled with holes for cake pop sticks, the other is smooth for cupcakes!
– Reusable snug fit ribbons to match your party palette (See all the colors here.) – or you can dress up the edges with your own favorite trims. I even used diamond ribbon for our Wonderlandia party! (pictured below)
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
• Post a comment here telling us which display(s) from The Cupcake Tower you’d like to get if you win! The winner can use their $200 credit however they like… towards the largest display, multiple smaller displays, ribbon packs, etc.
• Giveaway ends, Tuesday February 19th at midnight PST. The winner will be chosen randomly and announced here as soon as they’ve accepted the prize. Good luck!!