Tracie sent over pictures from her daughter’s Girly Sock Monkey Birthday Party! I love the bright pink and pops of yellow, creative monkey “cup”cake & especially those adorable monkey cake pops! For more sock monkey party ideas go here and here!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Chevron and polka dot patterns in pink and red
– Sock Monkey Party Hats + Photo booth props!
– Red stripe & pink polka dot 9th birthday cake
– Mini banana candy, yellow swirl lollipops & monkey juice
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Tracie…
My girl, Wynter is obsessed with everything sock monkey and really wanted a sock monkey themed birthday party! She’d previously received a ginormous sock monkey as a gift which started the whole obsession in her little heart. He had a special place in the party directing guests to the backyard where the party was being held. I wanted to do something outside of the “typical” argyle red and brown party for my girl. After an extensive search on etsy, I found just the right designer to help my “girl themed” vision come to life. I love the shades of pink throughout the party, but I think the pop of yellow thrown in really ties it all together.
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Styling, Design & Photography: Tracie Stier-Johnson
– Invites & Printables: Totful Memories
– Envelopes: Paper Source
– Postage Stamps: Stamps.com
– Cake, Cupcakes & Sock Monkey Cup”cake”: Creative Cakes by Allison
– Candy: Candy.com
– Monkey Pops: Baked by Design
– Monkey Hats: Wish Works
– Piñata: Birthday Express
– Favor Boxes: Nashville Wraps
– Sock Monkey Favor Goodness: Oriental Trading, Birthday Express