Clever & Bright Construction Birthday Bash

construction dessert table

Hold onto your hard hats, folks, because Stanton’s 3rd birthday is under constructionAmy built her little “foreman” the perfect foundation for an amazing Construction Birthday Bash with all the {delicious} tools a builder needs! With Rice Krispie Treat “paint brushes”, “hard hat chocolates” and a “dump truck” slide, this job-site is set up for some seriously hard work! ;)

PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:

– Toolbox Cupcake Stand + “Wrecking Ball” Oranges

hard hats

construction bash drinks

construction party outfits

construction birthday party favors

party outfits

PARTY DETAILS, as told by Amy

I tried to use all things orange, turquoise, and yellow for the perfect construction party.  For treats we offered Rice Krispie paint brushes, Paint-Dipped Marshmallows, Chocolate Hard Hats, “S” Sugar Cookies, Wrecking Ball Oranges, Orange Snow Cones, and Cup Cakes served out of a tool box.  Kids enjoyed turquoise and white sack lunches, Cheese Balls out of a turquoise dump truck, & cantelope/pineapple fruit salad to stay with the color theme!

We had a dump truck dump play sand, a heavy haulin dump truck slide, and a cardboard house to paint.  The house was a hit!

I made wreaths to hang from our porch lights out of yellow caution tape, and a large “S” for our sweet Stanton hung on the front door.

– Photography: Stefanie Marcus Photography
– Printable Collection: Inviting Printables
– Balloons: Aire Designs
– Heavy Haulin Slide & Snow Cone Machine: Star Walk
– Dump Truck & Sand: Earth Haulers Inc.
– Napkins, Plates, Lunch Bags, Cups for Fruit, Forks, Pattern Straws: Target
– Construction Cone Cups: Birthday Express
– Carboard House, Construction Hat Chocolate Mold, Hard Hats: Amazon
– All Sweet Treats made by Stanton’s mommy!

25 responses to “Clever & Bright Construction Birthday Bash”

1. Clever & Bright Construction Birthday Bash(via @HWTM_Jenn): Hostess with the Mostess®Hold onto yo… – #Cake Blogs

2. @HWTM_Jenn says:

Clever & Bright Construction Birthday Bash!

3. @casanaranja says:

Clever & Bright Construction Birthday Bash!

4. Absolutely adorable! Such clever details!

5. Ricka says:

Super cute!

6. Ashley says:

So cute! Im planning a construction themed b-day party for my soon to be 3 year old…Where did you find the play hammers? Ive been on the hunt and am coming up empty handed! Thanks!

• a flick says:

One comes inside of the Home Depot Tool Kit from Toys R Us. I got two different kits, which gave me to hammers.

7. carrie says:

Love your coordinating outfits! Did you have the pants and skirt custom made?

• a flick says:

No, I just looked around a lot. Mustard was so popular this winter that I was able to find lots of different matching options, and finally went with the skirt and the pants for the bday boy and his cousin.

8. Kathy says:

This is a super cleaver, super cute party. What are the kids pounding their (nails) golf tees into?

9. Clever & Bright Construction Birthday Bash: Hostess with the Mostess®Hold onto your hard hats, folks, because St…

10. Wendy says:

Love the way they used color, and love the table setting. Way cute!

11. […] In case you haven’t noticed, I love a unique party theme. And yes, I know that a construction theme isn’t totally unique, but it isn’t Cars or Thomas, right? Stanton’s 3rd birthday party might look complete, but it is definitely under construction! This “foreman” was treated to the perfect foundation for an amazing Construction Birthday Bash. From Rice Krispie Treat “paint brushes”, “hard hat chocolates” and a “dump truck” slide, mom Amy did a bang up job setting up this worksite. Check it out over at HWTM Blog. […]

12. I love this party!! The construction tape wreath is so clever! Love the “paint the house” and how perfect is the dump truck slide.

13. What an amazing party planned by an amazing Mom!! There are so many details here to count!

Amy, this party is perfection! Congrats!

14. Love this blog. Love this party. Let’s all party on.

15. akhtarswapan says:

Wow! Wonderful birthday party. So cute.

16. LuAnne says:

How was the wreath made? I have tried several different options and can’t get it to look anything like this one!

17. Miss Lizzie says:

This is so awesome! I’m planning my son’s first birthday party now and you’ve definitely inspired me to add a few more things to this construction party! You’re awesome! I mean…really! Where did you find the paint house?

18. Pallavi says:

This is an amazing birthday Party. Where did you find paint the house? I really want it to do it for my sons birthday.

19. Lee Shinoda says:

Where did you get the hats and the vests?