I just can’t stop squealing with delight from this amazing eye candy by Mariah of Giggles Galore and Rebekah of A Blissful Nest! Together, they designed this Sweet “Call Me Maybe” Kids Valentine’s Party with an adorable gold vintage telephone, pastel pinks + bright teals and more details to make your heart swell!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Gold painted telephone and matching cupcake toppers!
– Blush pink “Hello” Cake pops, ombre pink macarons & sweet strawberry milk with a gold “phone” garnish
– Ruffle tutus and flower headband outfits + a game of telephone!
– Whimsical giant balloons + gold tassel streamers
Hello! Mariah from Giggles Galore and Rebekah from A Blissful Nest teamed up to create this beautiful, fun and original Call Me Maybe Valentine’s party.
The idea for this fun party came after hearing the popular song Call Me Maybe on the radio and soon after the plans for a pretty Valentine’s party were in the works. Rebekah from A Blissful Nest designed the printables featuring a gold vintage rotary phone and a pink and teal ombre design. This creative duo wanted to plan a party full of crafty DIY projects and pulled together their resources to style a simple and fun Valentine’s party for the kids.
The dessert table featured store bought cupcakes dressed up with telephone fondant toppers from Edible Details, macaroons from a local bakery, cake pops from Goods by kCreative, candy and strawberry milk. Giant balloons were dressed up with gold streamers, tassels and glittery hearts and placed on each side of the dessert table for a whimsical touch. The gorgeous and very tasty heart shaped cake pops sat on a small table with a vintage phone that was spray painted gold.
The kids had a blast playing with DIY tin can phones made by Giggles Galore and enjoyed taking turns whispering messages to each other in the popular “telephone game.” Even the decorations were entertaining and it was fun to watch as the kids played with the vintage rotary phones and took turns “calling” each other.
After a fun afternoon of playing, sweets and lots of giggles everyone went home with a pretty party favor, gold topped gumball tubes.
– Styling: Giggles Galore & A Blissful Nest
– Party Printables: A Blissful Nest
– Photography: Alyssa Maisano Photography
– Fondant Cupcake Toppers, Phone Receivers & Lollipops: Edible Details
– Cake Pops: Goods by kCreative
– Macaroons: Mozart Bakery
– Girl’s Shirt: Sweet Threads Clothing Co.
– Girl’s Necklace: Dress It Up Shop
– Balloons: Whimsically Detailed