Hugs, kisses and hearts… oh my! This “Be My Valentine” Party has tons of sweet & simple ideas for a love-filled party for the kids! Alicia & Betsey of Happy Wish Company loaded up on red, pink & white candy, decorations and more adorable love-themed party ideas!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Heart & arrow sugar cookies and heart-shaped lollipop rings
– Valentine gift wrap ideas using heart balloons, cupcake liners, buttons, twine & glittered clothespins!
– Sweet strawberry and juice packed snacks
– Heart decorated party hats, a giant balloon & ribbon flag cupcake toppers
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Alicia & Betsey…
Roses are red, violets are blue, we LOVE this “Be My Valentine” party and hope you do too! Classic red, white and pink with accents of turquoise and brown craft give this special soiree an old-fashioned, vintage feel. The adorable bunting is carried from the invitation to the dessert table pennant banner. A charming and delicate tissue ball and flower chandelier floats above. Hearts, polka dots and doilies adorn everything from the table runner, balloons and party hats to the straws, sprinkles and cupcake toppers. It’s simply love at first sight! There are so many sweet-tooth enticing elements in this party, including heart & arrow sugar cookies, the candy bar, cupcakes and even heart-shaped lollipop rings. Little sweet hearts can make and exchange handmade Valentine’s and fill up on treats at this extra lovely celebration. Such a delightful way to spend a February afternoon, surrounded by loads of hugs & kisses! XOXO
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Event Design & Styling, Party Décor/Supplies: Happy Wish Company
– Photographer: Tammy Hughes Photography