‘Love is Sweet‘, and so is this Vintage Ice Cream Parlor Engagement Party! Tania of totful memories lovingly hand-crafted this ice cream bar for her brother and soon-to-be wife with super custom details! From the waffle cone sleeves to the yummy candy toppings, this was such a special treat, not only the engaged couple but also for all of the party guests!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– ‘Est. 2012′, ‘T&T’, and ‘Love is Sweet’ printables
– Vintage syrup bottles with pink ribbon & flavor labels
– Ice cream toppings served in glass waffle cone cups with striped straw flags
– Adorable ice cream cone sugar cookies with rainbow sprinkles!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Tania…
With soft pastels and a punch of red, I created a custom vintage Ice Cream Parlor for my brother in law and his new wife. I used their initials and called it ‘T&T Original Ice Cream Parlor.’ It was a smash hit with the guests, young and old alike!
There were so many personalized details that I worked into this party package design. These waffle cone sleeves added such a sweet touch and really worked to pull the parlor theme together.
I found the adorable syrup jars at the local supermarket and knew that they would look great all dressed up with my food labels…and not to mention, they helped keep the table clean!
The ice cream table worked as a great photo opportunity for Megan Edelman Photograhy to take some very sweet ring pictures!
Upon the announcement that the Ice Cream Bar had opened, a flood of guests came hurriedly to create their own special treat! And so it was, especially for my boys, a dreamy table of colorful and tasty treats. A retro vintage ice cream parlor that will not soon be forgotten!
– Party Styling and Printables: totful memories
– Photography: Megan Edelman Photography
– Sugar Cookies: Pink Frosting Cookies
– Ice Cream Cups, Wooden Spoons, Paper Straws: In The Clear
– Cake Stands: TomKat Studio Shop