Now THIS is one of my favorite parties! Can I be two again and have this as my party!? This “Favorite Things” Modern Glam Birthday Party by Storey’s mom, Ashley of Ashley Nicole Events makes my heart flutter for a dreamy party filled with jumbo tassel balloons and sequin draped tables! P.S. This totally works for adults too… just add Martinis and heels ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– “Cue the Confetti… Storey’s turning 2”sweet pink invitation
– Pink ombre birthday cake + “Best Day Ever” Cake
– Puddles, Cookies, Cinderella & an entire decorated table full of Storey’s favorite things!
– Dessert Table with an ombre backlit backdrop, shiny triangle garlands + sweet heart topped cupcakes
– Calligraphy “place card” boxes, scattered confetti, tissue tassel balloons & pink milk!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Ashley…
The Theme to this 2nd birthday party was Storey’s favorite things. I’m a Mom, Wedding & Event Planner who wanted to throw an extra special birthday party for my Daughter, Storey Lee Summers. When trying to think of a theme, I couldn’t help but to think of all the things Storey loves so rather than choosing one, I wanted to highlight them all for everyone to see!
Some the of the details included a “Storey’s favorite things” display where I had a calligrapher design all of canvases so you could see each of her top 10 favorite things. This was displayed on a vintage piece of furniture that I rented. The dessert display included all eatable cupcake heart toppers that read more of her favorite things and her cake had a second layer that also read even more of her favorite things.
The kids table was adorned with 36” balloons and tissue paper tassels that I handmade the week before her party (talk about pulling a few all nighters!). Each child had a “place card” which was a hand calligraphy favor box full of a few of Storey’s favorite things!
We also had a dress up station and 2 Pony’s (one for the kids to ride and the other to decorate the pony’s hair). There were passed appetizers which included some of her favorite comfort foods like meatballs and mac and cheese. We also had a decorate your own slider and hot dog station as well. The invitation was delivered in a red box to each child and filled with confetti (the invitation itself and the box). The invitation read “Cue the Confetti… Storey’s turning 2”
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Event Planner& Designer: Ashley Nicole Events
– Venue: McNichols Civic Center Building
– Photographer: Laura Murray Photography
– Caterer: Catering by Design
– Florist: Newberry Brothers
– Invitations: Gram Paper and Designs
– Desserts: Intricate Icings Cake Design
– Chair Rentals: Chairished Vintage Chair Rentals by Melinda Jean
– Furniture Rental (Vintage dresser’s): A Vintage Affair Rentals
– Kids Table Linens: Nuage Designs
– Guest Table Linens: Chair Covers & Linens
– Calligraphy: Pink Ink Paper
– Pony’s: Little Angels Pony & Pals
– Beverages: Mondo Vino
– Spheres (In which the flowers were inside and then painted): West Elm
– Wooden Utensils: Sucre Shop