Welcome to the ball! Keren of Keren Precel Events wows the crowd with a Darling Cinderella Birthday Party! A royal food spread, grand table backdrop, princess doll cake & adorable party favors give this birthday princess a happily ever after!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Magical quinoa salad, slider towers & regal cantaloupe salad
– Vintage wishing tree with stationery note cards strung on lace ribbon
– Party favor button towers strung with ribbon
– Budget friendly “ragged” brown paper bags to hold party favors
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Keren…
We had the pleasure to create our first Cinderella party for a beautiful 4 year old girl name Lilah. We teamed up with Cara Buffalino Silman from Freshmade NYC to create this beautiful, delicate princess themed party. We wanted to create a Cinderella theme, but to create our own designed elements, rather than using the obvious store bought items. We started off by creating a one of a kind custom made “logo” for the party: a pink princess carriage decorated with blue lace. That motif re-appeared in most of the designed items that include: a back drop, wishing tree and cards, photo booth, strings of flags, custom made milk bottles, straws and much more. Decor items included a hand made horse and carriage, original Cinderella figurines, buttons and threads, assorted porcelain Cinderella’s mice and a vintage clock. The favors were a real treat: a “ragged” paper bag that contained a tower of button shaped cookies, tied in a ribbon.
– Concept, styling and decor: Keren Precel Keren Precel Events
– Love and delicious food: Cara Buffalino Silman of freshmade NYC
– Cupcakes and cake: Elle’s Pastry Boutique
– Button cookies: Hadas Smirnoff of Keren Precel Events
– Photography: Samantha Goh Photography