Just like Monica Margolles of Styling the Moment‘s daughter, my girls are going through a huge Little Mermaid phase right now, so I know this Under the Sea Adventure Party would be an absolute hit in this house too… and probably in many other houses around the world. ;) Mom thought of just about every clever under the sea treat, from sour seaweed, coral rock candy and sand dollar Oreos, to ocean flower lollipops and the most ridiculously cute orange gummy crabs! I also love that she included true-to-the-movie details like an ode to “Kiss the Girl” and silverware-filled candelabra centerpieces, including the infamous ‘dinglehopper’ of course!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Fish net & starfish backdrop + GORGEOUS rainbow ruffle table skirt
- Playful favor table filled with pirate swords, bubbles and adorable plush characters
- Pearl-filled ‘Clam’ Macarons, shiny Sea Pearl gumballs, & marshmallow octopus pops atop brown sugar sand
- A staged Kiss the Girl scene beneath cascading tulle and a Scuttle plush!
- Beautiful ocean cake adorned with seashells and pearl & topped with Ariel and Flounder