HWTM Contributor Maureen Anders of Anders Ruff here, and I’m getting super excited for the upcoming holiday! Last year we created a patriotic pinwheel inspired party for Independence Day (check out the full party album here), and this year we were inspired by nautical details like ropes, anchors & ship wheels. I hope you like how these nautical 4th of July party ideas turned out and find some inspiration here for your own celebration!
THEME HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Patriotic Parfaits topped with blueberries and printable party flags
– Homemade “rope” cake decor (made from dyed shoelaces!)
– Popcorn boxes trimmed with tissue fringe & tissue paper “fireworks” cupcake toppers
– Eye-catching cork “Fireworks” backdrop with easy DIY instruction
– Twine-wrapped candles as cute & easy party favors