Oh. My. GOODNESS. Talk about charming! Louisa from The Little Big Company took inspiration from Enid Blyton’s book The Magic Faraway Tree to create this whimsical, artistic, and downright MAGICAL birthday celebration for her daughter. What a treat for these pint sized party guests to get whisked off to the Lands of Topsy Turvy, Toys, Dreams & more for the day! I invite you to scroll down and do the same. :)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– An AMAZING cake by Just Call Me Martha – featuring Moonface, the Saucepan Man & Silky the Fairy
– Treasure hunt to to find fairies around the Enchanted Garden
– Creative gnome & fairy terrarium centerpieces
– Party hats trimmed with fabric, berries, and flowers
– Gorgeous handpainted cookies that look like mini watercolor paintings!