Remember the Hawaiian Luau Style Wedding Rehearsal Dinner we featured a while back? Well… JoAnna & Jesse finally had their special day!
I’m so happy to share their wedding that Mindy Kaisner (the groom’s sister) designed & coordinated… not only is it super creative and budget-friendly, but it also happens to be a Modern Yellow and Gray Wedding. This is one of my very favorite color combos and, judging from the images pumping through my Pinterest feed, I’m not alone! ;) P.S. Mindy gives AMAZING tips below on how to recreate this look, which would work well for so many types of occasions.
WEDDING HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Hand crafted paper flowers & rosettes in the centerpieces and bridal bouquets
- DIY monogram wall art featuring Amy Butler fabric
- DIY “lamp” centerpieces & white ceramic vases filled with modern florals
- DIY backdrop in the reception room topped with giant tissue poms and paper flowers
- Sentimental touch: family photos artfully displayed on a pretty white bookshelf