Taste the rainbow… with hearts and ruffles! From sprinkled cupcakes and striped heart cookies to an AMAZING ruffled cake and matching cake pops, this Ruffled Rainbow Dessert Table is COVERED in colors! My friend Paige of Paiges of Style always throws fun, colorful & inspiring parties (to see more of her fabulous features go here and here)!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Rainbow striped party hats with a red pom pom ball fringe
– Striped paper rosettes + an eye-catching ombre rainbow paper rosette backdrop
– Cute rainbow party invitation with a fun request: Please wear your favorite color of the rainbow!
– Heart striped (and rainbow of course!) cupcake toppers & rainbow confetti printable wrappers
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Paige…
Somewhere over the rainbow you’ll find this fun and colorful birthday party! Rainbows, ruffles and lots of sugar are a dream for any child’s birthday celebration.
The focus of this party was a fabulous dessert setup. To set the stage, we made a background of rainbow paper rosettes inspired by this amazing rainbow party. Stevi of Hey There, Cupcake made the most incredible rainbow ruffly cake. It was literally breathtaking, almost too pretty to eat. To keep up the ruffly goodness, Pam of Cake Ball Love created rainbow ruffle cake pops, the detail on these were spectacular, and the cutest rainbow sprinkle cake pops. Kris of Kcreative created the rainbow striped heart cake pops, so darling! Hayley of Hayley Cakes and Cookies baked the most beautiful rainbow heart cookies. A rainbow party wouldn’t be complete without a rainbow of macarons, they were so beautiful and tasty.
The paper details of the party added to all of the colorful fun. Everything from the invites to the cupcake wrappers and rainbow party hats helped the little guests have a blast. My little girl’s were in awe of the colorful goodness and loved celebrating the rainbow.
– Rainbow Party Package, Styling, Photos: Paiges of Style
– Rainbow Ruffle Cake: Hey There, Cupcake
– Ruffle rainbow cake pops: Cake Ball Love
– Heart Cake Pops: Kcreative
– Heart Cookies: Hayley Cakes & Cookies
– Macarons: Baked
– Photo Editing: Nicole Benitez Photography