I’ve got puppy love for any adorable animal themed party, but especially when it’s in PINK! Camila of Personatta dreamed up one doggone cute Pink Puppy Dog Party to celebrate her daughters’ 2nd birthday. Her love of dogs and favorite color (pink of course!) inspired the dog bone cookies and pink paw print cake pops to the pink paper decor and candy favors for guests to “doggie bag” and take home!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Chocolate cupcakes in pink wrappers topped with adorable fondant puppies!
- Crafted button “2” decoration, “Max and Lola” pink doghouse & polka dot balloons
- Candy favors embellished with tiny buttons + sweet pink bows
- Hand crafted tissue poms and topiary centerpieces
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Camila…
For my daughter’s second birthday I chose a theme that has everything to do with her and represents what she likes most in her life: dogs. Everything was handmade by me. I chose the colors light pink, white and a little bit of grey as the party colors and made all the personalized stationary. I decorated the party room with a lot of chinese lanterns and tissue paper pompoms. The centerpieces of the tables were also made by me. I used formula cans, ribbons, buttons and balloons for the centerpieces so it was really cheap.
I made a number 2 with buttons and framed it to display on the table and show her age. Basically, I did everything except the candy and the little Olivia with dogs figure. A labor of love:
- Red velvet cake
- Dogs cupcakes: chocolate filled with dulce de leche
- Chocolate lollipops
- Honney Bread covered in chocolate with Olivia’s initial
- Marshmallows in jars
- Cotton Candy in jars
- Cups of Jelly Beans
- Tubed mentos
- Bottled candy
- Mini hot-dogs
- Soft drinks
- Red fruit juice and pink lemonade
- Bottled water