For just a moment, I just want to POP back into all the vibrant colors of summer! This Bright Backyard Party by Kristin & Lauren of Bellafare and Raquel Reis Photography was a clever “Pop Into Summer” Theme with a fun popcorn bar, “poppy” cocktails and Pop Rock Ice Cream Cups!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Pink labeled paper bags for an assorted flavor popcorn bar (garlic, truffled, spiced & more!)
– Orange striped fabric + mod circle pattern vases filled with peonies
– Bright pink pillows on chic white furniture + white lanterns with colorful candles
– Specialty cocktails: “The Rock ‘N Pop” & “Lollipop”
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Kristen & Lauren…
Our clients came to us wanting to throw a fabulous party to kick off the summer. They weren’t too specific with the event décor; however, they knew they wanted to incorporate bright, cheery colors. We came up with the concept of a “Pop Into Summer” party, incorporating pops of orange and pink, pop rock ice cream, a popcorn bar, and specialty cocktails, “The Rock ‘N Pop,” and “Lollipop,” (delicious recipes to follow). Pennant flags, custom striped runners, topiaries, and chic white lounge furniture rounded out the design. Guests were entertained by a vintage photo booth with props, corn hole (complete with custom Alumni monograms) and a rockin’ DJ. Guests danced throughout the night and even the neighbors came to party!
– Planning: Bellafare
– Catering: Marcey Brownstein Catering
– Music & Lighting: DJ David Chang
– Florals & Design: LMD
– Tent: Sperry Tents
– Photo Booth: Magnolia Photo Booth Co.
– Signage: Sue Coe Designs
– Corn hole boards: Chi Town Custom Cornhole Boards
– Photography: Raquel Reis