Step into the wardrobe, through the fur coats into this Winter Wonderland party inspired by the Chronicles of Narnia. Louisa of The Little Big Company frosted every inch of this majestic “party land” to celebrate her client’s daughter’s sweet sixteen. From the perfect dessert bar sleigh to accent trees, reindeer, snowflakes & jewels she whipped up a magical world of frosty enchantment!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Snow machine & Narnia sleigh with fur coat + gold beaded crown
– Ornate forest tree die cut invitation
– Hot cocoa bar on snowy tree ferns dotted with “meringue snow”
– Reindeer forest sugar cookies, diy fabric whoopie pie toppers & chocolate log cakes
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Louisa…
Narnia and Winter Wonderland Party by The Little Big Company. The party was a 16th birthday party and a combined Christmas in winter family and friends gathering. Every year the extended family gets together in winter here in Australia to celebrate Christmas in winter and this year was special as it was also Anja’s 16th birthday.
Anja loves the Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe and combined with a winter wonderland theme we made it into a whimiscal party, where guests walked through the coats into a winter wonderland. I used a mirror as the tabletop to resemble ice; the color scheme that I chose was chocolate, silver and white and Just Call Me Martha made a cake to match that theme as well as the cupcakes and cake pops. Ribbons and Bows cakes made beautiful winter chocolate log cakes, carrot cakes, lemon meringue pies, tarts and winter warming treats.
Since it’s winter here in Australia it was the perfect theme to have a winter wonderland. Macarahrah made beautiful silver snow macarons and Forever Oh Macarons dusted them with gold.
We had a hot chocolate station and Ham and Pea Design and Paperie made the magical winter scene backdrop for the table, also beautiful invitations, menus, favor bags and all the party paperie. Velvet Lily Florist made a beautiful winter floral crown and winter trees for the tables.
Dunne with Style made the snowball themed cupcake toppers and a snowflake bunting, Belle Maison cakes provided the wonderful Christmas props and Malcolm Cooke Associates provided us with Aslan, the real Aslan who featured in the theatre play here in Australia! We also had a snow machine for the party which was great fun for all the guests.
– Cake, Cupcakes and Cake pops: Just Call Me Martha
– Backdrop, Party Invitations, Menus, Favor Bags: Ham & Pea Design and Paperie
– Floral trees and floral crown: Velvet Lily Florist
– Photography: Coco by Miss Jane Photography and Design
– Cupcake toppers and silver snowflake bunting: Dunne with Style
– Aslan: Malcolm Cooke & Associates
– Winter Cakes, pies and tarts: Ribbons and Bows Cakes
– Christmas Decorations and sled: Belle Maison Cakes
– Deer Cookies with Ham and Pea Design: The Inspired Occasion
– Shimmer Gumballs: Strawberry and Cupcakes: Crafted Candy
– Macarons: Macarahrah