Whimsical Backyard Rainbow First Birthday Party

Quick Jump To » Vendor Credits | Comments

rainbow birthday party

“Pop” on over to this Rainbow First Birthday Party filled with balloons and everything colorful & bright – as styled by mommy Brooke! Paige of Paige Lowe Photography captured all the homemade rainbow desserts, outdoor party decorations and one happy birthday girl!

PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:

• Invitation printed on a bright purple balloon!
  • Rainbow layered cake and Rice Krispie treats + sprinkle covered cake pops & pretzels
  • Colorful ombre rainbow paper rosette backdrop
  • Bright flower centerpieces with burlap table runner & giant rainbow balloons

balloon invitation

rainbow outdoor tablescape

rainbow rice krispie treats

rainbow dessert table

rainbow party straws and treats

birthday outfit

rainbow-dotted-divider-2

Vendor Credit

12 responses to “Whimsical Backyard Rainbow First Birthday Party”

1. Carrie @ Three Pink Ducks says:

Where did you get the balloon invitations? I’m doing these for my daughters Circus party next year!

2. The best & cutest party EVER!!

3. The best & cutest party EVER!!

4. Raiza says:

How did you do the “rainbow paper rosette backdrop”? I just love it.

5. Nichole Clark says:

Where are the balloon invites from or how were they made? I would love to use these for my daughter’s 3rd birthday in January!

6. […] Via Share this:TwitterFacebookPinterestGostar disso:GosteiSeja o primeiro a gostar disso. de → Bolos ← Que gravata o quê! Ainda sem comentários […]

7. Brooke says:

The rosettes were made with 3 sheets of paper accordion folded and then folded in half. I used double stick tape to keep the pieces together.
    The balloons were ordered online but I had a friend design the message.

• Erica says:

I find it to be a little pretentious to not share where the balloons were ordered from. Clearly people thought they were nice, you obviously thought they were good quality, and I would rather use someone reputable than just any person I can google.

• Brooke says:

I just googled a balloon site myself. If I remembered where they were from I would most certainly not keep it a secret.

8. Melinda says:

Very cute idea! where did you order the balloon invites from?!

9. Kerry says:

Is there any way you could share the design pdf? Love it, would love to do for my son’s birthday!