Whimsical Backyard Rainbow First Birthday Party

rainbow birthday party

“Pop” on over to this Rainbow First Birthday Party filled with balloons and everything colorful & bright – as styled by mommy Brooke! Paige of Paige Lowe Photography captured all the homemade rainbow desserts, outdoor party decorations and one happy birthday girl!

PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:

– Invitation printed on a bright purple balloon!
– Rainbow layered cake and Rice Krispie treats + sprinkle covered cake pops & pretzels
– Colorful ombre rainbow paper rosette backdrop
– Bright flower centerpieces with burlap table runner & giant rainbow balloons

balloon invitation

rainbow outdoor tablescape

rainbow rice krispie treats

rainbow dessert table

rainbow party straws and treats

birthday outfit

VENDOR CREDIT:

– Photography: Paige Lowe Photography

12 responses to “Whimsical Backyard Rainbow First Birthday Party”

1. Where did you get the balloon invitations? I’m doing these for my daughters Circus party next year!

2. The best & cutest party EVER!!

3. The best & cutest party EVER!!

4. Raiza says:

How did you do the “rainbow paper rosette backdrop”? I just love it.

5. Nichole Clark says:

Where are the balloon invites from or how were they made? I would love to use these for my daughter’s 3rd birthday in January!

6. […] Via Share this:TwitterFacebookPinterestGostar disso:GosteiSeja o primeiro a gostar disso. de → Bolos ← Que gravata o quê! Ainda sem comentários […]

7. Brooke says:

The rosettes were made with 3 sheets of paper accordion folded and then folded in half. I used double stick tape to keep the pieces together.
    The balloons were ordered online but I had a friend design the message.

• Erica says:

I find it to be a little pretentious to not share where the balloons were ordered from. Clearly people thought they were nice, you obviously thought they were good quality, and I would rather use someone reputable than just any person I can google.

• Brooke says:

I just googled a balloon site myself. If I remembered where they were from I would most certainly not keep it a secret.

8. Melinda says:

Very cute idea! where did you order the balloon invites from?!

9. Kerry says:

Is there any way you could share the design pdf? Love it, would love to do for my son’s birthday!