Hi, there! As part of the Sparkle & Shine Dinner Party I recently styled for Pier 1, we also shot a DIY video that covers some of the ideas and projects from the party! You’ll find helpful tips on how to create the Hot Cocoa Station, “Metallic Flower” Centerpiece, and Desserts Display in the 4 minute video – plus get a peek at how it all came together in the end…. hope you like! ;)
Also – as I mentioned in the video, you can download all of the paper printables that I designed for this party in the original overview. But to make things EXTRA easy for you, you can also download them right here.
The zip file of the printables includes:
– 8.5×11 Paper Patterns (4 styles)
– 2″ Party Circles (4 styles)
– 5×7 Party Signs (2 styles)
– 4×6 Party Signs (2 styles)
– Party Flags (2 styles)
– Food Flags (3 styles)
– Large Double-sided Centerpiece Flag (set up on 11×17 paper)
– Place Cards (2 styles)
– Hot Cocoa Bar Signs (2 styles – sized at 4×6 and 5×7)
– Flavored Marshmallow Tent Cards (pre-filled: Pepperming, Chocolate, & Vanilla)
I really hope you’re able to use some of these tips and printables for your own festivities this holiday season!
P.S. There are 10 high resolution PDFs included in the folder, which is a little over 10M and may take a couple minutes to download. Once the file is full downloaded, you will need to unzip it to access the PDFs. We recommended that everything is printed on premium or photo quality paper except for the 2″ Party Circles – which should be printed on a more sturdy cardstock paper.
For more info, check out the full Sparkle & Shine Dinner Party here:
– Styling & Design: Jenn Sbranti / HWTM
– Video Production: Max Dionne & Kristin Wall
– Video Partner: Pier 1 imports