Step right up! Fall is in the air, everyone come on down to the Pumpkin County Fair! Wendy Updegraff Photography brought the gang over for a backyard bash with bundles of hay, pumpkin accents and seasonal treats + a pop of PINK to celebrate her daughter’s ninth birthday!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Carnival ticket backdrop and “paper chain” rope
– Mini cheese “pumpkins” on crackers and Cinnamon bun pops in ribbon wrapped hay
– Drink station covered in stripes, polka dots & paper rosettes
– Decorative polka dot ribbon prizes + boxed candy apple favors
– Horse back riding, balloon animals, bobbing for apples, sack races & more fair fun!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Wendy…
This weekend we celebrated my sweet Bella’s 9th birthday with a backyard bash with some country flair. The theme was Pumpkin County Fair and we tried to make it a little feminine by sticking with pinks, oranges & black. All of the decorations were a labor of love by my very talented mother and myself… and my wonderful mother-in-law helped out with the baking. My son and a friend of the family were our “carnies” and I think they were the two cuties carnies I have ever seen. They did a great job helping the younger kids with all of the games. Thank you to all who came to celebrate, I hope you had as much fun as we did!
– Party styling & photography: Wendy Updegraff Photography
– Invitations: Loralee Lewis
– Bella’s Dress: EmmaNicole Designs
– Bella’s Hair piece: Flowerz by Suz
– Bella’s Jewlery: Teeny Tinley Designs
– Cake: Love & Sugar Kisses
– Cake Topper: IndigoTwin
– Preston’s Bow Tie: SDLM