Jessica from OhSoPrintable dreamed up this extra DELICIOUS Apple Picking Party from her cherished memories of fall. Dramatic reds and soft whites, paired with warm rustic elements (not to mention all the *crisp* sweets!) will make you fall in love with the season just as much as she did!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Donut tower topped with ADORABLE felt stitched apple
– Yummy treats like Rustic Caramel Apples, Salted Caramel Cupcakes, & Apple Pie Pops
– Vintage teal cabinet dessert “table” with a ripped fabric backdrop
– Cute ruffled chair backs + lunch packed in bushel baskets
– Apple cider served in mason jars with red striped straws
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Jessica…
FALL is my favorite time of year. The sweaters and boots come out, the leaves start changing, tailgating and family gatherings, pumpkin carvings and a much loved family activity, APPLE PICKING! This party photo shoot was inspired by the fond memories of fall. I choose a muted color scheme of red, tan, and pops of sage green. B.J. Reese Apple House in Ellijay, GA was gracious enough to allow us to shoot the party among their plentiful apple trees; the perfect background for this party. Eli M. Photography captured all of the details of this Apple Picking Party.
A sage green vintage table was a lovely centerpiece for the desserts. A muslin fabric garland framed the space. The dessert table consisted of Fall favorites: Kettle Corn, Rustic Caramel Apples, Salted Caramel Cupcakes, and Apple Pie Pops. Apple Cider Donuts took the place of cake. Apples and clothespins were used as place card holders for the food labels. Mason jars filled with mini apple sugar cookies were created as party favors.
At the children’s table, bushel baskets held lunch for each child consisting of peanut butter and apple sandwiches, homemade chocolate chip cookies, and an apple; an apple ornament dangled from the basket and the child’s name was written on a card for each basket. To drink, apple cider was served in mason jars with striped red straws. The table was covered with a burlap tablecloth and each chair had a ruffled wrap tied around it.
– Printables & Styling: OhSoPrintable
– Photography: Eli M. Photography
– Apple Pie Pops: Let Them Eat Pie
– Salted Caramel Cupcakes: Cupcake Utopian
– Mini Apple Sugar Cookies: Sugar and Flour
– Straws & Bakers Twine: Sweet Estelle
– Apple Ornaments: Root and Blossom
– Event Location: B.J. Reese Apple House