Have a birthday princess, or a special little lady to please? Amy Liu Bissett of Amy L.B. Photography knows just how to make them smile with an easy project that they can help with! Glitter Lace Crowns are perfect for a princess party favor, craft or outfit- and they’re super EASY too! ;)
GLITTER LACE CROWNS – A DIY TUTORIAL
– Fabric lace (fabric stores)
– Fabric Stiffen (at Michaels)
– Acrylic paint (at Michaels)
– Glitters (dollar store or Michaels)
– Glue Gun (most craft shops)
– Paint brushes
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Cut fabric lace to desired length. Spray fabric stiffen on (multiple layers). Let dry, or use a hair dryer if you don’t want to wait!
2. Paint the lace with your favorite paint and let dry.
3. Use a thin layer of modge podge over the painted lace and sprinkle glitter!
4. The next day, seal it with a glue gun. And you’ve got a beautiful princess crown!