Have a birthday princess, or a special little lady to please? Amy Liu Bissett of A Dazzle Day & Amy L.B. Photography knows just how to make them smile with an easy project that they can help with! Glitter Lace Crowns are perfect for a princess party favor, craft or outfit- and they’re super EASY too! ;)
GLITTER LACE CROWNS – A DIY TUTORIAL
– Fabric lace (fabric stores)
– Fabric Stiffen (at Michaels)
– Acrylic paint (at Michaels)
– Glitters (dollar store or Michaels)
– Glue Gun (most craft shops)
– Paint brushes
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Cut fabric lace to desired length. Spray fabric stiffen on (multiple layers). Let dry, or use a hair dryer if you don’t want to wait!
2. Paint the lace with your favorite paint and let dry.
3. Use a thin layer of modge podge over the painted lace and sprinkle glitter!
4. The next day, seal it with a glue gun. And you’ve got a beautiful princess crown!