It’s a Merry Christmas around the campfire! Camping parties, glamping birthdays and parties celebrating the outdoors have been insanely popular lately. Lauren Haddox Designs decided to put her own twist on the trendy theme for a A Merry Little Camp Christmas where pint-sized guests gather to celebrate the holiday with those oh-so-cute woodland creatures, tree stump platters and s’mores galore!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Tissue paper campfire with haystack seating for s’more marshmallow pop “roasting”
– Christmas tree decorating (ice cream cone craft)
– Nature scavenger hunt with personalized baskets embellished with yarn poms
– Fabric tent photo-op with lined with green pom poms
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Lauren…
I had WAY too much fun designing and styling everything for Camp Christmas! It seems like camping parties are so popular right now so I thought what better way to celebrate my absolute favorite time of the year than with a camping Christmas Party??!!
The party started with everyone gathered around the “tissue paper” camp fire roasting s’more pops. We had a nature scavenger hunt and had a tent set up for pictures. Everyone enjoyed PB&J’s, fresh fruit, veggies and trail mix for lunch. We finished the party by decorating ice cream cone “Christmas Trees.”
– Printables: Lauren Haddox Designs on Etsy
– Cookies: Silly Gilly
– Photography: Katy Marshall Photography
– Glass Jars: Enfamil Containers
– Paper Lunch Boxes: Shop Sweet Lulu
– Woodland Animals: Tuesday Morning
– Camp Christmas Poster: 20×20 print from Office Depot