Sparkles, spiders & chevron stripes make up this adorable Kids Chevron Halloween Party by I DO invitations by Michelle! From cute Halloween dresses and witch hat cookies to homemade spiders crafted from pom poms & pipe cleaners, Michelle is truly bubbling over with creative ideas! And for more inspiration, check out her Colorful Kid’s Halloween Theme from last year. :)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– “Creepy” + “Eek” glittered signs
– “I love my mummy” party flags
– Spooky Mummy & skeleton marshmallow pops
– Kids halloween outfits in chevron with adorable coordinating fabric flower headbands
– Paper rosette bunting + fabric and paper fringed streamers!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Michelle…
I styled a fun Halloween shoot last year that was featured on HWTM using the popular orange, black, lime and purple color scheme and knew I wanted to do something a little different this year so decided on bright orange, kelly green, black and hot pink. Seriously L-O-V-E these colors together. Cami and I bought a craft pack of poms and pipe cleaners from Hobby Lobby to make those fun little spiders – and IN MY COLOR SCHEME – the pack was $5.99 I believe to make 30 spiders and was super fun to do together. LOVE. I spotted that cute spooky mummy and the spider web cupcake tower at Home Goods I couldn’t pass up. I made two smaller fabric garlands and hung them a little different than usual and used tissue fringe from Polka Dot Market to complete my backdrop. Cami and I had fun making the cupcakes – I simply used black decorating gel to make the spider webs, thanks to Pinterest. Making cupcakes is her most favorite thing in the world. I ordered the most delicious cookies from Cookie Crumbs, chevron cake from Paige @ Polka Dot Bakery and always yummy cake pops from Lillycakes, which rounded out the sweets :)
I made the fun “boo”, “eek” and “I want my mummy” little flags for some added fun :) The little broomsticks are also from Hobby Lobby, along with the orange frames seen on the wall.
The two older girls looked beyond adorable in the black and orange chevron dresses I purchased from Sew Cute by Tiffany on etsy. Absolutely adorable hair accessories from AMK’s Boutique and the youngest little girls adorable pumpkin tee is from Rachel at *golden*. You can find this printable collection available in my etsy shop and it’s perfect for a Halloween Party or a Halloween themed birthday!
– Styling/Paper Designs/Fabric Garland: I DO invitations by Michelle
– Photography: Ellie Piper of Photography Studio 37
– Hair Accessories: AMK’s Boutique
– Pumpkin Tee: *golden*
– Chevron Maxi Dresses: Sew Cute By Tiffany
– Cookies: Cookie Crumbs
– Cake Pops: Lillycakes
– Cake: Polka Dot Bakery
– “Boo” Plates: Aedriel Originals
– Balloons/Gumball Tubes/Tissue Fringe: Polka Dot Market
– Orange Frame/Chevron Frame/Chevron Bowls: Hobby Lobby