Homemade goodies and crafts like strawberry cream cupcakes and multicolor tissue poms are just the beginning of the sweet details that Kristina of Midori Graphic Design created for her daughter’s first birthday party. This darling Polka Dot & Pinwheel First Birthday Party also features budget-friendly details like homemade treats, spray painted cupcake stands and gift box “risers”… not to mention insanely cute invitations and printables!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Mason and baby food jars used as vases for the floral centerpieces
– Clever Thumbprint Guestbook with “balloon” prints
– Vintage high chair (an antique store find), spray painted white with fabric streamers
– Homemade cake topped with a darling custom Rowyn cake topper!
– DIY “1” shaped piñata (see the tutorial here)