I don’t know about you, but our new Monster Mash Kids Halloween Party makes me all googly eyed… in a good way! Yarn pom pom accents and silly little monsters make for a fun, not-so-scary Halloween celebration for kids. Visit Hostess Ink to find the Monster Mash Party Printables pictured here, then invite all the neighborhood kids over for a crazy-fun night of monsters and treats!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for…
– Play-dough favors (with DIY monster faces & printable favor tags)
– Candy “eyeball” orange soda garnishes + “Boo!” drink flags
– “Bouquets” of monsters, eyeballs & yarn poms displayed in striped sock-covered vases
– “Come dressed to scare” customizable Monster Mash invitation + address labels
– Monster cupcakes made from candy corn & googly eyes
– Monster Mix (Chocolate Chex Mix + added candy corn)
– DIY Monster Cupcakes: frost with white frosting, then insert candy corns and googly eyes!
– Hershey Kisses with printable labels as favors (treat bag toppers available in the party pack!)
– Orange backdrop with the Printable “Happy Halloween” Banner
– White cubes lined with patterned paper to display cupcakes and favors
– Monster Mash signs in white frames embellished with googly eyes
– Stripe sock covered cylinder vases filled with googly eyes, yarn poms, and hand-cut monster silhouettes, all attached to bamboo skewers (great centerpiece idea!)