Pink and yellow is one of my favorite color combos, and it looks so sweet and natural in this Lemonade & Tutu First Birthday Party! Tara of Tara Graham Photo made Lila’s special day picture perfect with handmade accessories, extra special lemonade and adorable party outfits!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– A homemade Mini Lemonade Stand in pink!
– Pink tutus, a feather headband & a messy chocolate cupcake to share with the dog :)
– A simple yellow cake with a stunning giant ruffly pink flower
– Tissue poms & a crafted happy birthday garland
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Tara…
For Lila’s Lemonade & Tutu themed party, her aunt and uncle made her a lemonade stand, which she thoroughly enjoyed climbing on! The lemonade, Newman’s Own Old Fashioned Roadside Virgin Lemonade, was brought in from the States by Lila’s grandmother, after Lila’s mama, Jan, heard it was the best and became obsessed with getting it! Decorations were a combination of handmade items (bunting on fireplace, “Happy Birthday Lila Grace” banner, food labels, etc) and sourced from Martha Stewart online (paper lanterns, pinwheels). Before the backyard party got underway, all the girls gathered around the lemonade stand in their tutus for an adorable photo op!
– Photography: Tara Graham
– Cake and cupcakes: Cakes by Stephanie
– Tutus: Everyday Ballerina
– Lila’s Dress: Joe Fresh
– Lemonade: Newman’s Own Old Fashioned Roadside Virgin Lemonade
– Balloons: Party with Charlie
– Paper lanterns and pinwheels: Martha Stewart