Michelle of I DO invitations by michelle sure knows how to make a colorful & inviting celebration for boys AND girls! Her Colorful Monster Birthday Bash has her signature chevron patterns, scalloped party circle cupcake toppers, polka dot balloons & bright tissue poms – all with a monster party twist!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Colorful dessert table scattered with glittery pom poms
– Cute “Keep Calm + Rawr On” party sign ;)
– Striped & polka dotted flower pots filled with adorable monster cake pops
– Rainbow chevron labels and rainbow tissue tassel garland
– Colorful paper and fondant cupcake toppers that are way too cute to be scary! ;)
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Michelle…
I reused many items for this shoot from past parties- you may recognize many items from Cami’s 2nd and 3rd Birthday’s! I decorated the orange and white chevron frame I bought at Hobby Lobby with some tissue fringe and eyeballs to make a little “chevy-monster” :) I purchased the beautiful tassel garland seen on the front of the table from The Flair Exchange. I love, love, love it and seems to be all the rage in the party world lately. Spices up a table in seconds and you can customize them and do pretty much any color scheme. I ordered custom fondant toppers from the amazing Lynlee’s Petite Cakes, adorable cookies from The Cookie Jar and monster cake pops from Lillycakes that were PERFECT and all oh so yummy! My friends daughter’s birthday party was the same day as my shoot so she decided to do a Monster themed party so I brought everything over to her party after the shoot! Worked out perfectly!
I purchased shimmer/glitter paper from Michael’s to matte the banner and food labels for a fun extra-touch. Of course I had to have Miss Cami in the shoot – how could I not?! She had so much fun in the amazing matching monster tee made by the fabulous Rachel of *golden*. Sharon of Tutulicious made the adorable headband and her skirt is from Target. You can purchase these DIY party printables in my etsy shop separately or as a collection.
– Styling + Printables: I DO invitations by michelle
– Photography: Ellie Piper of Photography Studio 37
– Custom Monster Tee: *golden*
– Cookies: The Cookie Jar
– Fondant Cupcake Toppers: Lynlee’s Petite Cakes
– Cake Pops: Lillycakes
– Tassel Garland: The Flair Exchange
– Headband: Tutulicious