Showered With Love Baby Shower {Part 1: Table & Decor}

pink elephant baby shower decoration

I’m so excited to share this “Showered with Love” Baby Shower theme that we recently created for Huggies! They requested a rain-inspired baby girl shower, so we went with a pink & red palette and featured elements like fluffy felt clouds and raindrops, sequin-embellished umbrellas, a rain boot centerpiece, and a (super easy!) cloud-shaped diaper cake.

To help play up the baby shower aspect of the theme, I also added some cute (spray painted) elephant statues holding paper umbrellas, paper elephants “spraying” heart-shaped raindrops, and pink and red glittered pacifiers.

cloud diaper cake

Check out a detailed overview of the theme right here, and larger images in the HWTM photo albums: Part 1: Tabletop, Decor & Activites and Part 2: Food & Drinks. Note: There are tons of details in this theme (+ 2 themed activity ideas) because I wanted to provide a lot of inspiration, but remember that you can choose to recreate as few or as many as you like – whether it’s just one element or all of them!

I went a little crazy with the design of the paper details on this one because it was such a fun theme to work on! :) And if you want to shower your favorite mom-to-be with love too, you can find this entire printable collection right here in several different color ways for boy, girl, or gender-neutral baby showers! Added bonus: you can download a few additional pink/red printables at the bottom of this post. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page & download at your convenience.

showered with love pink baby shower printable collection from hwtm

rain boot centerpiece idea for a rain shower baby shower

cloud name cards for a rain shower party theme

mommy chair back for a baby shower

pink baby shower bottle wraps

cloud cookies

pink rain shower baby shower

showered with love baby shower - party printables

pink heart cake

free cloud printables from hwtm

girl baby shower diaper cake ideas

pink girl baby shower theme

Click the following links to download the Showered with Love – Pink & Red free printables including the Nail Sign, Drink Sign & Cloud food labels:

Showered with Love FREE Printables

– Theme styling, design & desserts: Hostess with the Mostess
– Party Printables: available at HWTM on Etsy

35 responses to “Showered With Love Baby Shower {Part 1: Table & Decor}”

1. Um, cutest shower theme EVER! Love the colors and the glittery accents – especially the glitter pacifiers. Love the boots with the flowers and the simple cake toppers. Beautiful as always, Jenn! There isn’t anyone who can top your amazing creativity and design skills. So inspiring!

2. I love the glittered pacifiers, too! So cute- and I love the color scheme…everything is adorable!!

3. libbywilko says:

Those clouds are so cute ! Thanks for the printables.

4. Crystal AT says:

Seriously brilliant!!! You are so incredible at your craft….this inspired me =) smiles

5. AMAZING job, Jenn! The details that you put into your shoots AMAZE me. The printable designs are just fabulous!

6. wow, Jenn! brilliant in every way. love everything from the fonts to the sequins on the frames to the cloud diaper. awesome!!

7. tonya says:

SUPER CUTE! The printables are AMAZING!

8. Gretchen @ Three Little Monkeys Studio says:

This is such a beautiful shower, Jenn. Love the colors, the printables … everything! I don’t know that I could pick a favorite, because I love it all. Thank you for sharing it!

9. Darci says:

Do you have a link to the fonts you used? I’d love to carry on the theme by personalizing the “menu clouds” etc… thanks!!

10. Erica says:

Can you tell me where I can get the elephants from?

11. Erin says:

We are doing this theme for my sister’s shower and I really would love to know where you found the elephant statues. She would be able to use them in her nursery afterwards!

• jenn s. says:

Hi Erin –
      I actually found those elephant statues at HomeGoods a while back (a couple years ago), so unfortunately I don’t have an “all the time” source for them since their stock changes a lot. I’d still recommend looking there though – they usually have an assortment of different types of elephant statuettes at any given time, and I almost always just spray paint their statues to match the colors of a theme since the prices are so good. :) I’d also recommend checking Etsy out for modern elephant plush toys that can be made in fabric that matches your theme. Here’s one quick example: Good luck! :)

12. […] Si queréis ver más detales sobre este babyshower, podéis verlos aquí. […]

13. Susan says:

Did you buy the hearts, or did you make them??

• jenn s. says:

Hi Susan –
      I think you’re referring to the glittered hearts used on the cake? I bought unfinished wooden craft hearts at Michaels (they’re very inexpensive & come in a big pack) then glittered them using spray adhesive & fine craft glitter. A little bit messy, but super easy :) Hope that helps!

14. Asia says:

Thanks! I also wanted to ask, do you by any chance sell any of the things you make? For example the rainboots?

15. suz says:

where’d you buy the bamboo spoons and forks??

16. Jaclyn says:

I have tried to get the downloads but it only has a link for 3 of them. Do you need to purchase the others? I have tried a couple times but it doesn’t seem to work for me.

• jenn s. says:

Hi Jaclyn – Yes, the majority of the collection is available for purchase in our Etsy shop right here. I’m so sorry if that wasn’t clear in the text earlier! I just updated it, so hopefully that helps a bit. And the good news is that it’s available in multiple colorways in the shop, so there may be something you like even better. :)

17. Jenny A says:

This is so cute! Giving me so many ideas for a Baby Shower I’m assisting in decorating.

18. Carolina Resendez says:

I love this thise theme and I’m thinking on doing my baby shower based on this theme! Where can I find those elphant statues?

19. […] Showered with Love – Baby Shower for Girl […]