It’s finally here! The much-anticipated day when you get to dress up as whatever you want and eat as much candy as you can possibly handle: it’s HALLOWEEN – hooray! On the other hand…
BOO! Did Halloween sneak up on you?
We know how busy life gets… and how many of us feel like just last week it was July and there was so much time to plan a Halloween party and figure out a costume – and now suddenly it’s day-of you’re scrambling to pull everything together! Hostess is here to rescue you – with a round up of creative Last Minute Halloween Ideas that you can quickly pull together utilizing items you already own, a quick trip to the store, or 10 minutes on the computer. From creepy “Wart Elixier” (green food coloring + soda + our free printables) to cute-n-easy Halloween sock covered vases, we hope you can have fun with some of these! :)
– Pumpkin Cookies: Grab a package of pre-made cookie dough, a pumpkin shape cookie cutter and orange frosting for a fun activity to do with the kids when they get home from school.
– Spells & Potions FREE Printables: Download and instantly print these HWTM designs to spook up your party!
– Eyeball Cake Pops: What a cute & creep way to skewer a sweet bite- with a fork!
– Ghost Meringues: Spooky Halloween Ideas for an indoor/outdoor party.
– Pink Cocktail Party Wine Label: Download these (25% off!) Printables from HWTM for a girlie Halloween Party.
– Kids Halloween Table: Kids outdoor halloween ideas.
– Black & White Spider Cookies: Take your black home decor and add cobwebs or take a white frame and add fake spiders… or you could just eat black and white cookies!
– Candy Apples: Gothic Theme Ideas
– Frankenstein Marshmallows: dip in green candy melts and top with chocolate sprinkles.
– Elephant Costume: Grey tutu, ear headband, trunk and silver ballet flats (More circus costume ideas at the link!)
– Book Page Decor: + more Vintage Halloween Ideas!
– Monster Mash Centerpiece: Cover cylinder vases with striped socks. Fill with yarn poms and printable monster silhouettes.
– Glow-in-the-dark Halloween Party: glow sticks, black lights & neon colors!
– Vampire Martini: DIY Blood drip rim decor.
– Cat Costume: An easy last minute costume idea- black gloves, attach black paper triangles to a headband, safety pin a tail & paint on a touch of makeup!
– Candy Corn Frosted Cupcakes: A bunch of candy inspired Halloween Ideas.